Features and Benefits
- Integrated LED Matrix Display: easy-to-read visual cues and keypad promote proper balancing techniques and faster bay turnaround times
- 10 Balancing Modes: multiple static, dynamic, and alloy modes
- Self-Calibrating: provides balancing accuracy within 1/100 of an ounce
- Space Saving Design: put your balancing station virtually anywhere
- 40 mm Shaft: uses all standard Coats accessories
This little dynamo gets you started in a big way. Offering wheel balancing to your customers is a great way to add new revenue to your business. You stay more competitive and keep balancing service in your shop…where it belongs. The Coat® 775 is a great place to start. This unit is designed for low volume occasional balancing of OE fitments but offers features you will find on much more elaborate machines. Other features include: self calibrating, Tape-A-Weight capability, Hidden weight capability, maximum tire weight: 100 lbs., Maximum tire diameter: 34" to 40", rim width: 2" to 20", rim diameter: up to 30", balancing speed: 10 RPM, motor: 110V, 1 Ph. Shipping weight: 198 lbs.